Monday 14 May 2018

Nearly there

My new hall cabinet is nearly there. The loose fit was good so when it was broken apart all of the boards were primed and then the carcass was reassembled permanently. The painting was annoyingly slow; paint takes so long to dry after only a short time to apply it. The end result looks pretty much how I hoped.

The top cupboard still needs a door - I haven't bought the wood yet, but I do have the fixings. There are a couple of small paint niggles but as I paint the door (more damn paint) I can repair the paint on the main cabinet.

I have run the cables for the network router through the hidden space in the cabinet and the router is now on the top of the cupboard. The wifi signal seems fine.

So, what's next?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to add a comment.

I have decided, regrettably, to review comments before they are published to ensure that offensive or inappropriate comments do not get shown.

Genuine comments are always welcome and will be published as quickly as possible.

Nearly there

My new hall cabinet is nearly there. The loose fit was good so when it was broken apart all of the boards were primed and then the carcass w...